This is my dad
like a Jewish
The crisis sweeps north
catastrophic, pure devastation
One Local Business Survived
Increase in #MobileDonations
would have intercepted it
1 million in Haiti
A great list
Jimmy Fallon Encounters Lindsay Lohan
we need cross-disciplinary knowledge
I make art collectively. I like to practice taking seemingly random ideas from various people and putting them together to make something brand new. Here’s how I created this, my first “Twitter Poem.”
- Searched “Hurricane Sandy.”
- Copied the first 10 tweets that came up in my feed into a new blank note.
- Underlined at least 1 phrase from every tweet that spoke to me in some way.
- Used every one of the underlined phrases. The key is to force yourself to use them all. That is part of the challenge and part of the fun.
- Moved them around on the page until I liked what was there.
Now, it’s your turn. I would love to see what you come up with.